Latest in: Cool Travel Gear
These wireless earbuds have smart and active noise cancellation and voice amplification built-in.
- Most luggage and suitcases offer basic organization, but you can make it better with these pack-it cubes and travel organizer set.
- Forget packing a whole travel utensil set, you can bring this single multi-tool along instead.
- Why carry around a bunch of peripherals for your iPad separately, when you can fit them all neatly into this folio?
- Store your prepared meals in this lunch tote, and either keep them warm or slow cook them while you go about your business.
- Walking sticks or poles improve your stability during a hike or climb and make the experience much more enjoyable.
- Looking for a simple fleece scarf or head covering while traveling to cold regions, or perhaps something you can use to protect your face while working outdoors?
- The Eagle Creek Neck Wallet is designed to hold your most valuable items close to your chest, including credit cards, passports and more.
- Ever wish you could pee standing up instead of rushing to the nearest toilet or public restroom?
- The Steamfast is a mini steam iron that can be used to remove the wrinkles from your packed clothes and gear when you travel.
- This keychain-sized device will sound a loud, 130-decibel emergency alarm if the pin is pulled, for 30 minutes straight.