Latest in: Cool Travel Gear
This keychain-sized device will sound a loud, 130-decibel emergency alarm if the pin is pulled, for 30 minutes straight.
- Need to bring your pets with you wherever you're going? The Bark and Meow Travel Tote should meet your needs.
- Cauldryn is a battery-powered portable mug that can be used to boil water for food or drink.
- This hiking daypack includes a removable solar panel and battery pack to charge your devices outdoors.
- Store your travel documents, mobile, and camera so securely you can take them underwater.
- The IceMule Cooler will keep your foods and beverages cold for up to 24-hours.
- Legit Camping offers the Double Hammock a completely portable hammock and carry sack perfect for the great outdoors.
- Check the weather anywhere, anytime with the Weather Point personal weather station and climate reader.
- Charge all your devices at once with the aLLreLI Intelligent 4-Port USB Charger; great for travel.
- Take your media everywhere you go with the Royole Moon immersive mobile theater headset.
- You can use Satechi's simple buttons to remotely control your phone's camera, media apps, and more.
- Tired of a sore butt and back after long flights? This inflatable seat will take care of that.
- The Bluesmart One smart luggage has everything you need for travel and safety.
- Take your favorite early-morning beverage with you anywhere, and have it anytime, with the MiniPresso GR.
- The BioLite CampStove 2 is a smokeless, clean-burning portable stove that's ultra portable and great for outdoor use.
- This Outdoor Single Tunnel Inflatable Bubble Tent is great for backyard camping and late-night stargazing.
- The LuminAid PackLite will provide nonstop light for your camping trips, and charges via solar energy.
- If you need accurate translations in real-time, the One2One will get it done in up to eight widely-spoken languages.
- This handy Powercube will keep your gear charged while you are on the road and it doesn't take up much space in your luggage. You'll never again have to worry about dead devices.