Latest in: Europe
Head to any these beaches, bays, and islands situated in or on the outskirts of the famous Croatian city to soak up the sun.
- The best way to see as much street art as possible while exploring Berlin is to rent a bike and take a self-guided ride to search for these street art spots.
- Just an hour from Edinburgh, visiting St Andrews promises a rich cultural experience.
- Whether you’re a remote worker or a globetrotter, you’ll enjoy Madrid’s rich café culture and extra strong coffee.
- While you'll likely find beautiful shops and gorgeous stalls anywhere you go in London, here are my top nine picks for the best shopping in all of London.
- Granada is the place that taught me going off the beaten path and straying from popular destinations can provide an even better travel experience.
- Situated in the valley of the Sierra Nevada mountains and overlooked by the grand Moorish palace, the Alhambra, Granada truly feels like a city stuck in time — so it’s no wonder that the tapas tradition lives on here.
- Utrecht is often considered a mini-Amsterdam, and the locals will defend their city to the death as being better than its big sister.
- While Switzerland will never be a true haven for budget travelers, there are definitely ways to stretch your money and still enjoy this beautiful country.
- Explore an ancient city with a contemporary artist’s spirit and bohemian soul.
- Planning a trip to Nice, France? Here are the essential things to do and see in Nice — including where to eat, drink and play.