Latest in: Travel Stories
Bolivia is magical realism in its purest form: nothing appears to change yet nothing can be predicted.
- Etched forever in my memory are the trio of jagged snow-capped peaks that I’d only ever dreamed of seeing in my life.
- It's not Latin America. It's not the Third World. Socially, it's not a nation that needs to develop much. It's where I call home.
- Vast panoramas encompassing towering mountains, imposing snow covered glaciers and glittering turquoise lakes, picture postcard Swiss villages far down below on valley floors, and miles upon miles of grassy meadows as far as the eye can see.
- As a traveler, you must learn to go with the flow and find humor in the bumps along the road — Especially in The Kingdom of Cambodia.
- The ancient city of Leh is an adventure traveler’s dream destination, and getting there is half the fun.
- Another valuable lesson learned while traveling in SouthEast Asia: Never trust a damn monkey.
- "It was as if I had become addicted to the strange surprises of Las Pozas and I didn’t want to return to the real world."
- The Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore is a famous cathedral in the heart of Florence and the dome that sits atop it serves as the crown of the city.
- Cambodia is full of sounds. All day and all night there is something happening in this country that rises early and stays up late.
- To outsiders and tourists like me, Calcio Storico resembles nothing less than a huge street brawl in which a ball is occasionally brought into play.