Latest in: South America
Few visitors explore Peru’s mountainous north. As paths go, those that lead through the inland north remain thoroughly unbeaten.
- Do you know the feeling of getting exactly what you want? As we drink wine under the soft green shade of grape leaves on a perfect spring day, we lack nothing. Life will not always be this pleasant, but in this moment, we are fulfilled.
- The only permanent occupants here are death and the ocean, two forces beyond human scale, each held in the other’s gaze.
- Forlorn stretches of South America occupy a space between complete mystery and utter emptiness.
- Bolivia is magical realism in its purest form: nothing appears to change yet nothing can be predicted.
- It's not Latin America. It's not the Third World. Socially, it's not a nation that needs to develop much. It's where I call home.